The Park obtains its Name from the River that running through it. This River of warthog is the source of life for all Animals that lives in this park. The park is well known for the big number of Elephants that moves in groups and sometimes individually especially for the big Bulls. There also different spp of animals like Zebras, Buffallos, Gnus, Antelopes, Lions, Cheetah and Leopards. There also different spp of breeding birds than anywhere in the world.
Pick-up time from 8:00 Am
Drive back to Arusha at 6:00 pm
You will depart early morning after breakfast to Tarangire National Park from Arusha and the drive takes approximately 2 hours from city centre. Tarangire is well known for the biggest Elephants and the largest Baobab trees in Tanzania. Tarangire National Park stretches South East of Lake Manyara around the Tarangire River. This park is good to visit all around the year but It’s the most spectacular in the dry season from June to November, when several thousands of animals migrate to the last remaining pools of the Tarangire River.
You will have a picnic lunch and after that continue with your game drive until late afternoon where you will drive to back Arusha which marks the end of your epic adventure.
Location: Tarangire National Park
Duration: unlimited game drive
Price will Include
- All Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodations as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
Price Will not Include
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance and medical repatriation
- Items of a personal nature