Lake Manyara is a spoilt paradise and well-known park for the abundance of Birds and Tree -Climbing Lions. The east is the shallow alkaline Lake, which cover almost half of the park where by in the season is the home of thousand Flamingo during the rain season, The Name Emanyara if from the Masai words which means Euphobia Troucalii used to build protective enclosure around their home stay. The park vegetation is diverse, savanna to evergreen forest. On your driving you will see Zebras, Buffalos, Gnus, antelopes, Elephants and by chance you might see Lions or leopards lounging in trees.
Pick-up time from 8:00 Am
Drive back to Arusha at 6:00 pm
Lake Manyara is the one of attractive Nationa park Early morning after breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel in Arusha. The drive takes almost 2 hours to Lake Manyara National Park. Your driver guide will take to different locations which are interesting in the park such as the hot springs, hippo pool and the lake where you can witness a number of different birds at the lake especially the pink flamingo and many other birds like the yellow billed stock, white stock, pelicans and many more families of birds as Lake Manyara is well known for its richness in birds.
After lunch and an extensive game drive, you will drive back to Arusha which marks the end of your epic adventure.
Price will Include
- All Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodations as stated in the itinerary
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
Price Will not Include
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance and medical repatriation
- Items of a personal nature
Arusha National Park
Arusha National Park covers Mount Meru, a prominent volcano with an elevation of 4566 m, in the Arusha Region of north eastern Tanzania
Mto wa Mbu Culture Tour
Mto Wa Mbu Village is very close to Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Park in the Great Rift Valley.
Lake Duluti Walking And Conoeing
Lake Duluti is a volcanic crater lake in the Arusha region of Tanzania, on the eastern edge of the eastern
Lake Manyara Day Trip
A day trip to Lake Manyara National Park is an exciting chance to get a feel for the real Africa