10 Days in northern Tanzania
The northern Tanzanian safari circuit encompasses the epitome of an African adventure. Expansive savanna, vibrant wildlife, intriguing cultures, and quintessential landscapes are incorporated into each moment of this adventure. Travel from the remote Tarangire National Park, through the Ngorongoro Crater, and out towards the famed and incomparable plains of the Serengeti, as vibrant wildlife escorts you the entire way. Marvel at the Great Wildebeest Migration (dependent on the month of travel) while learning of the smaller creatures that enable this ecosystem to thrive. Experienced all from the comfort of some of the country’s top lodges
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
This tour will be organized exclusively for you and won’t be shared with others.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Can Be in Any Style
Can be Camping, lodges and tented camps.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire – Drive to Tarangire National Park, with a picnic on route
Day 2: Tarangire – Full day of safaris throughout Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Tarangire to Ngorongoro – Drive via Mto-Wa-Mbu village towards the Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro – Full day exploration of the Ngorongoro Crater and surrounding plateaus
Day 5: Ngorongoro to the Serengeti – Drive through the Olduvai Gorge on route to the Serengeti
Day 6: Serengeti – Full day of safaris throughout the plains of the Serengeti in search of the Big Five
Day 7: Serengeti – Further safaris throughout the Serengeti, transferring midday to a new lodge near the Mara River
Day 8: Serengeti – Explorations throughout the Serengeti, exploring new corners of the famous reserve
Day 9: Serengeti to Lake Manyara – Drive via a Masai Village to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 10: Lake Manyara to Arusha – Early morning safaris through Lake Manyara before returning to Arusha
- Arrival & departure transfers
- 1 Night accommodation in Arusha B/B
- Transport in modified 4WD Land Cruiser with photographic roof thatch, window seats for everybody
- Service of a profession, well experienced local English speaking safari driver guide & a chef
- All meals: breakfast, lunch & dinner
- 1.5 litters of mineral water per person during game drives
- Tents, Mattress, pillows, chairs & table please bring your own sleeping bag
- All game drive & activities as per itinerary
- All park fees including VAT
- Flight tickets
- Visa fees
- Sleeping bags but can be rent in Arusha at reasonable prices upon arrival
- Beverage & soft drinks
- Gratitude for safari driver & cook (please tip them separately)
- All items of a person nature
- Travel Insurance
Book This Tour
After your request is received we will reply to you within 24 HRS
Health and Safety Guidelines for our Guests and Staff: We understand that we are in unprecedented times and this calls for extraordinary measures. Your safety has always been and will continue to be of paramount importance to us. We have implemented changes to our general procedure to ensure that we comply with WHO recommendations and to offer you the best possible experience in the circumstances. Please read our Standard Operating Procedures.