SERENGETI AND GORILLAS TREK - UGANDA GORILLAS, BIG 5 WILDLIFE IN SERENGETI - 7 DAYS SAFARI
The 7 days Serengeti and Gorillas Trekking tour have gorilla trekking in Uganda and a BIG 5 Wildlife safari in Serengeti -Ngorongoro. Includes gorilla trek permits in Uganda with a 3 days tour to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, all accommodation with meals, park fees for wildlife safaris, flights between Uganda and Tanzania, transfers.
You could request to tailor this trip to have gorillas and migration safari or even add Zanzibar or Kilimanjaro hiking. Also, you can add a day or two in Uganda to experience more primates like chimpanzees, and golden monkeys among others.
The 7 days Serengeti and Gorillas Trekking tour have gorilla trekking in Uganda and a BIG 5 Wildlife safari in Serengeti -Ngorongoro. Includes gorilla trek permits in Uganda, all accommodation with meals, park fees for wildlife safaris, flights between Uganda and Tanzania, and transfers.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
This tour will be organized exclusively for you and won’t be shared with others.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Can Be in Any Style
Can be Camping, lodges and tented camps.
Transfer to Bwindi for gorilla trekking the next day
Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Transfer to Entebbe or Kigali to Kilimanjaro and onward transfer to Arusha for Tanzania wildlife Safari
Drive to Serengeti National Park for BIG 5 safaris
Serengeti National Park for wildlife safari game drives, transfer to Ngorongoro wildlife safaris
Ngorongoro Conservation Area, return to Arusha for overnight.
Departure – Early morning after having breakfast collect your luggage with lunch boxes to Kilimanjaro international airport for flying back home.
- Accommodation for the 6 nights of your gorilla trek tour as indicated on program
- All meals (except breakfast on Day 1)
- 1 Uganda gorilla trek permit per person, sightseeing as noted in the trip itinerary
- All National Park fees
- Ground transportation using a 4WD vehicle with the services of a good English speaking tour guide
- Regional flights between Entebbe and Kilimanjaro with accompanying ground transfers
- Additional guides where appropriate
- International Flight tickets and departure taxes
- Travel documentation (visas)
- Travel and medical insurance
- Optional excursions
- Excess baggage charges
- Tips and gratuities for your guides and accommodation staff
- Beverages other than mineral water in the vehicle and at meal times with meals
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, postage fees and so on
Book This Tour
After your request is received we will reply to you within 24 HRS
Health and Safety Guidelines for our Guests and Staff: We understand that we are in unprecedented times and this calls for extraordinary measures. Your safety has always been and will continue to be of paramount importance to us. We have implemented changes to our general procedure to ensure that we comply with WHO recommendations and to offer you the best possible experience in the circumstances. Please read our Standard Operating Procedures.